17 Oct 2013

WW4BB Presents: A Review of Stepping Stones to Love Honor and Respect by D.M. Yates

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 11:25:00 am

Stepping Stones to Love Honor and Respect by D.M. Yates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got this when it first came out from Donna and realized the other day that I totally forgot to write a review on it. So sorry Donna!

Anyway I loved it! I don't read books of poetry often but Donna is a good friend of mine and I was really excited for her new book to come out! she is so talented and her poems show that as well as her incredible heart.

The book is divided into categories: Love, Honor, Respect, New Age, Eclectic, Pain, Tales, Religious,Fun,Collections, and Earth. The poems in each category reflect the category they are in and make you feel like you are part of a whole different universe, one with the strength and love to move mountains with just a look or touch.

Donna Yates is a tremendously talented writer and I have enjoyed working with her on all of her projects as she brings heart into all of them and I am glad to call her a friend! I had to many favorites to list them all here but I will say some of my top choices are By the Moons Tender Light and She who Rides the Wind which are both so beautiful!

If you haven't read Donna's amazing book of poetry than do so today as it is an incredible journey of the mind and soul that you will not want to miss out on! TBR it today!

View all my reviews

Stepping Stones to Love Honor and Respect is a book of poetry sure to warm the hearts and souls of the readers. 

The book is divided into categories: Love, Honor, Respect, New Age, Eclectic, Pain, Tales, Religious,Fun,Collections, and Earth. 

Each category is comprised of 5 different easy to read poems, most done in rhyme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips