27 Oct 2013

WW4BB & PS Presents:A Spotlight & Review on The Harvesters By Ashley Hill

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 4:51:00 am




The Harvesters (Harvesting Series #1) By Ashley Hill


Publication Date: November 28th 2012

Genre: Young Adult/ New Adult Horror




Summary




When she finds her boyfriend shackled to a white metal table Ashley feared for the worse.

On a small trip of dropping off a package for Jason’s father, the young couple never thought they would be running for their lives. Running away from supposedly friends whom in turned to be a family of harvesters.

Human harvesters and they are looking for something specific. And Ashley just might be the perfect match for that something.





Purchase Links:







 

Excerpt

“Jason…” I whisper down into the cold, dark basement.
Listening but I hear nothing in response. Turning, I then look up to the basement door making sure no one comes up from behind.
Taking the last few wooden steps down, I call out his name again, “Jason?”
This time I caught someone murmuring my name.


Top Five Facts


I was home schooled for high school

My family is quite surprised on my dream career choice of wanting to be an author as I was never a big fan of reading when I was a kid

My favorite holiday is Halloween

I'm finally getting the confidence I need thanks to my amazing boyfriend


I'm half German so I can be hard headed sometimes


My Review

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! creep story! loved it! a definite Halloween read! Ashley Hill takes spooky to a whole new level of creepy.

When Ashley and Jason find themselves trapped inside a house of horror they are sure they are goners. they are pursued relentlessly by the most brutal of people Harvesters, and they want what Ashley has!

I couldn't put it down! it was quite the story! and just in time for Halloween mad it perfect! totally creepy and totally scary! It felt like I was watching a chainsaw massacre or the hills have eyes unfold! great work Ashley!



Author Bio



I'm a college student still trying to get a handle of the adult world. When I need to get away from it I lose myself in books, my own writing, and in spending time with my amazing boyfriend which he supports me to no end.

Finding my passion in books has led me to finding a passion in writing my own fictional stories back in 2009, I have turned this into a dream career and going one step further I would love to open up my own book store.



Social Media Links:







Grand Prize Giveaway

The grand prize is 5 copies of The Harvesters. Those five people will also receive copies of the future titles for this series, once they are ready to publish.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips