11 May 2013

Swallow the Moon by K.A. Jordan

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 9:30:00 pm

Swallow the MoonSwallow the Moon by K.A. Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a really good book! I found myself completely immersed init from the very first page. The storyline was intriguing and the characters were interesting. I really liked June the main character, I don't think I have ever come across another character by the name of June (which is my daughters name) before and the fact that she was wiccan was even more awesome as I myself am a wiccan. Eric the male lead was annoying and male at times but aren't all men..lol...and I find that the author wrote him and his side very well.

I liked the split of the different aspects of the love story and the Paranormal thriller. K.A. Jordan did this very well and it meshed nicely, not getting tangled as it so easily could have. Instead the story flowed beautiful from one aspect to the next as we learn and watch the story unfold.

The Spirits were done amazingly well in the story and so incredibly creepy! the rituals that were performed and the way that June deals with them was well researched and even the fictional parts were well thought out and crafty. Van Man Go was the ultimate creepy guy and I think that even if he was the best artist in the world I would never have walked into his shop...lol...he did have a wicked cool name and his character was done really well I sure didn't want to have anything to do with the dude.

I really liked everything about this book I don't think I can say that there was anything I didn't. the author K.A. Jordan is a great writer and I would defiantly read more of her work. the book had everything I liked love, action, the paranormal, the occult, and cute puppy dogs!..lol...actually there is one little thing I didn't like, the cover, I think it could have been done a little nicer, the bike on the cover is ugly, if I saw a bike like that I wouldn't fall in love and buy it and the rest of the cover is just ok it doesn't stand out and wow me in any way. the inside of the book however did wow me and I devoured it all!

View all my reviews

"Warning Sexual Content"

June called down the moon to find her one true love. A motorcycle from Hell dumped Eric on her doorstep. 

An accountant for a failing company, June longs for true love. In a Wiccan summoning ceremony, she swallows the moon in an effort to find her soul mate. What she gets is Ohio National Guardsman Eric Macmillan, who owns a cursed Suzuki Hayabusa and two spirits: DEA agent Jake the Snake, and the malevolent stripper Cora Cobra. 

Back from Afghanistan, divorced and un-employed, Eric is the third owner of a Suzuki Hayabusa. The other owners are dead, just not departed. He's looking for the artist who created 'Cora's' snake-inspired paint job. When Eric arrives at the scene of Jake's last sting, on a one-of-a-kind motorcycle, all hell breaks loose.

Van Man Go is the world's greatest airbrush artist. He will repaint Eric's Hayabusa, for the usual price. Like Cora Cobra and Jake the Snake, Eric must put his soul up for collateral. Cora and Jake failed to pay their debts, now the devil wants his due. 

Somebody's going to pay, and pay very soon. Who will it be?

Care to take a ride on the Hayabusa from Hell?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips