4 Jan 2019

We Morn The Loss of a Dear Friend!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 1:29:00 pm



Carmen Stefanescu has passed on from this world to the next. We have lost an amazing woman. Someone I admired very much and who has been my friend for years.

We met years ago when I read her book Shadows of the Past and reviewed it for my blog. She was a most special lady and she created increadable worlds. She lived through a harsh time on Romanian history where harsh and awful things could happen to you for writing such things but she never let it stop her from her dreams.

I will miss her emails but I know that where she is she safe and loved. My heart goes out to her loving family and grandchildren. Silvia Angela Bugariu take strength that she loved you and know that she will be watching over you.



http://wiccawitch4.blogspot.com/2016/12/carmens-spotlight-giveaway.html?m=1

3 comments:

My deepest condolences.

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing.Thanks for sharing with us.

Lets hope she repented before she perished
or God have mercy on her soul. Im a NDEr: I have seen things which'd curl-your-lovely-
feet. Dont wanna partake'n El Diablo's
deadly games?? Follow us Upstairs:
♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
-GBY

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips