29 Mar 2014

WW4BB Presents: A Review of The Reader of Acheron by Walter Rhein

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 12:06:00 am



Book One of the Slaves of Erafor series: Reading is forbidden, and the penalty for non-compliance is a life of slavery enabled by the forcible administration of a mind rotting drug. Yet, there are those possessed of the will to seek illumination. Kikkan, a former slave on the run, and Quillion, a mercenary and self-taught scholar. Together they seek out a small bad of rebels living in hiding who offer the promise of a better world. Their leader is a mysterious figure known only as The Reader of Acheron.

My Review

The Reader of Acheron by Walter Rhein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing book!Walter Rhein is such a brilliant author and I was so intrigued by this book! the characters and the story were so creative that I couldn't put it down for a second. The story was real and gripping from beginning to end and his ideas on how reading could be a crime punished by death were both shocking and horrific. I don't ever think I would be able to live in a world were reading wasn't allowed. I would definitely be one who would fight for the right for people to read everywhere. So in this book I wouldn't live very long!...lol

In a world were reading is a death sentence and slavery is the highest order of the day. Kikkan, a slave on the run and Quillion, a mercenary and scholar seek out a band of rebels who will help them create a better world. There leader known only as the Reader of Acheron.


Walter Rhein really went all out when creating this book. He wrote a masterpiece of fiction, and I am honoured that he asked me to review it! This book has changed me forever and I know it will change all others who read it too!

I highly recommend this book! it is truly amazing and a total life changer! TBR Today


View all my reviews




















Author Bio

Walter Rhein is the author of Beyond Birkie Fever, The Bone Sword, and The Reader of Acheron. He blogs at StreetsOfLima.com and HeroicFantasyWriters.com. He can be reached for questions or comments at: walterrhein@gmail.com.





See My Interview with the author Walter Rhein HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips