6 Nov 2013

WW4BB Hits Over 100,000 Pageviews!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 6:03:00 pm

























WW4BB Hits over 100,000 pageviews! can you believe it! I know I can't!....LOL....I know when I started this little site in 2011 I just wanted to share my love of books with others and I didn't really know what I was doing...LOL...but I was determined to stick it out and even if no one was listening or in this case reading it was ok because this was just my little thing to past the time and share my love of books.

Now my little site isn't quite so little anymore...LOL...I am so proud of what it has become! like a mother loving and nurturing her children I too have loved and nurtured this site and just like raising kids it has had its bumps but it has had its great times as well.

I have met so many wonderful people in the years I have been a part of this site. Where when I started I was just a lover of books, I am now a friend of those many, many amazing people who write those stories I love so much and the many people like me who have blogs and sites like mine and love books like me.

I know I wouldn't be where I am today without those friends and without the great fans of the blog that gave me the 100,000 pageviews that got us here today! It has been such an amazing journey and I hope there will be many more to come! 

Thanks so much!
Amanda
Wiccawitch4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips