2 Jan 2014

WW4BB Presents: Happy New Year Everyone!

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 8:29:00 am














I hope that everyone had an amazing Holiday! I know I did! (except for the flu that I caught not fun) Not only did I get to see my wonderful brother and sister-in-law(home all the way from Vancouver), but we had an amazing 13 days of Yule this year!

We spent lots of time with family and friends and the kids are over the moon with not only their stuff but the stuff they got to do. We got a little hampered here in Canada this year when an Ice Storm blew in on our first few days of Yule and the girls were stuck at my mothers and the boys here with me but we made it all work out and when we were all back together we resumed our Yuletide schedule. I learned this year you never know what winter is going to throw at you so be prepared....lol

if you would like to see the photos you can see them here https://www.facebook.com/wiccawitch4/media_set?set=a.10152074283622290.1073741850.515137289&type=1

I hope all of your holidays were as wonderful as mine was and I hope that you continue to be blessed as the year continues! Happy New Year Everyone! its going to be a great one!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips