14 Sept 2013

WW4BB Presents: James Patterson Maximum Ride Manga Graphic Novel

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 12:02:00 am


Check out what my daughter June brought home from the school Library! I was soooo excited when I saw this as Maximum Ride was an amazing read and I loved the series to death!



As you can see the illustrations inside are absolutely gorgeous!!! it is vibrant and crisp and I just love it!


As only the first couple of pages are in colour I was a little disappointed as they are soooo beautiful! I wanted the whole book to be this way unfortunately it isn't  :( 




but the books are expensive around $17-22 for the hard covers and $10-15 for the paperbacks so they would have been a lot more expensive had all the pages been colour.



I want to say a HUGE Thanks to James Patterson for making these! My teens loved the original series but they really really love these Manga versions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips