28 Jan 2013

WW4BB Presents: Eden Series By Keary Taylor

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 12:44:00 pm

Rebirth: An Eden Prequel by Keary Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a good book as far as prequels go, it was very dark, dramatic and disturbing which I loved! Bill is an Interesting character who were don't really get to know much about in the next book so I was glad to read more into his life.

In a lonely prison Cell, Death Row inmate Bill thought that he knew what path his life was going to take after all they call it Death Row for a reason, but then strange sounds start to assault the prison, gunfire comes from the other cell blocks and the guards stop delivering their food. 23 days later everyone else on the cell block has died of starvation and Bill is ready to take his last breaths too when suddenly his cell door opens and someone throws food into his cell. Who is it? and what do they want with him? he doesn't know but it isn't going to stop him from finding out what all the chaos was that was going on outside, only what he finds fills him with dread for the world went to hell while he was locked in the cell and maybe just maybe he should have stayed there.

Keary Taylor is a wonderful Apocalyptic story teller! I really enjoyed this series and I can't wait to read more!

View all my reviews
 
One week ago I thought I knew exactly how I was going to spend the rest of my life: looking at the gray walls of a prison cell. Figuring out how to survive the apocalypse wasn’t something I’d planned for.

Yet here I was, getting a second chance at the end of the world.

Rebirth is the 10,000 word prequel to the novel Eden.


Eve knew the stories of the Fall, of a time before she wandered into the colony of Eden, unable to recall anything but her name. She's seen the aftermath of the technology that infused human DNA with cybernetic matter, able to grow new organs and limbs, how it evolved out of control. The machine took over and the soul vanished. A world quickly losing its humanity isn't just a story to her though. At eighteen, this world is Eve's reality.

In their Fallen world, love feels like a selfish luxury, but not understanding what it is makes it difficult to choose between West, who makes her feel alive but keeps too many secrets, and Avian, who has always been there for her, but is seven years her senior.

The technology wants to spread and it won't stop until there is no new flesh to assimilate. With only two percent of the human population left, mankind is on the brink of extinction. While fighting to keep Eden alive, Eve will discover that being human is about what you will do for those you love, not what your insides may be made of. And even if it gets you killed, love is always what separates them from the Fallen.

Eden by Keary Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing book! I really enjoyed the character of Eve and her struggle. It was defiantly an usual zombie Apocalyptic story one I have never read before or anything like before. I defiantly can't imagine what we would do if faced with a world like this but I would hope we would rise to the challenge like the people of Eden do for they are an inspiration for the human race.

Eden is a place of sanctuary a place where the few survivors of the zombiebot Apocalypse have found to hide and try to keep the human population alive. they have food, shelter, medical and they have Eve a cyber enhanced human who can't get infected and can take down as many infected that get in her way as she can. She is there warrior their savior, and their only hope to beat back the infected.

Eve is torn by her feeling for two of the camps men, Avian the Army Medic who is sweet who has know Eve for the last five years and who Eve feels like is home whenever she looks at him and the newcomer West who claims to have known Eve her whole childhood but it was erased from her memory banks but he makes her feel passionate and alive whenever they are together. She must choose between them but who is it she loves and can she love?


Keary Taylor is a superb writer and I loved this book! I sooooo can't wait till the next one comes out! a definite read for one and all!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

These are some wicked cool covers. The covers alone make me want to read them! I am now following your blog. Please follow me back at
sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com
Thanks, Sycho Faerie

these are great covers I thought so too that is why I posted them and the storyline sounded cool so I am hoping they are a good read also.

I have already followed you love your blog! and thanks for the follow!

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips