14 Mar 2015

WW4BB Presents: A Review of Chaysing Destiny by Jalpa Williby

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 9:56:00 am


Will you find your destiny?
Or will destiny find you?

Lesson One: Follow your instincts.
Lesson Two: Trust no one.
Lesson Three: Don't hesitate.

Truth is nothing but lies.
Light is overshadowed by darkness.
Hope is replaced by despair.
Innocence is lost. Only anger and bitterness remain.

Don't miss this final installment as destiny's path is ultimately unraveled in Chaysing Destiny




My Review



Chaysing Destiny by Jalpa Williby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This Book was given to me by the Author in exchange for a honest review.

Wow! What an amazing series and What an incredible author! I couldn't put the book down while reading as Chase and Tess's story has been heartbreaking and they have been through so much and this one was incredibly hard.

I didn't think someone's heart could break as many times as Tess's heart has broken over Chase and to find betrayal again just brakes my heart as they deserve more. Jalpa is an amazingly gifted author, who's creativity speaks to each and everyone who has ever had felt pain, betrayal, or loss or a loved one.

Chase and Tess's story is inspiring as for time and time again they always pull through to beat back the odds that are set against them. I love how even through the pain and anguish they find the good and how to use it to defeat the dark. Jalpa has given us this light in the darkness and with her gifts she has brought this magnificent series to light.

This is an series that I know I will be sure to pick up and read again and again as it makes us all hope for the possible in life.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips