28 Nov 2011

WW4BB Presents: Unleashed book 1 in the Wolf Springs Chronicles by Nancy Holder

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 5:13:00 pm

Unleashed by Nancy Holder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié book Unleashed! and WOW! was it good! I sure can't wait for the next book in the series I was so bummed to find myself at the end of the book when I was reading it.

View all my reviews



Katelyn McBride’s life changed in an instant when her mother died. Uprooted from her California home, Katelyn was shipped to the middle of nowhere, Arkansas, to her only living relative, her grandfather. And now she has to start over in Wolf Springs, a tiny village in the Ozark Mountains. Like any small town, Wolf Springs has secrets. But the secrets hidden here are more sinister than Katelyn could ever imagine. It’s a town with a history that reaches back centuries, spans continents, and conceals terrifying truths. And Katelyn McBride is about to change everything.

Broken families, ageless grudges, forced alliances, and love that blooms in the darkest night—welcome to Wolf Springs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips